RSS

Monday, August 23, 2010

Week 7 - Life Line for Module1

Here, I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to Pn. Foziah for being so understanding. She allowed us to complete the tutorials in Module 1 during her class. I felt very relieved as there were lots more that I have to complete.Though there were only 9 skills included, but there were quite a number of subtopics for each of the skills. Can you imagine with almost 20 subtopics for each skill plus all the steps of tutorials for each subtopic, I can't imagine how many slides are there for the whole completed module! Pheww~~



Therefore, I grabbed this opportunity to complete as much as possible all the tutorials during her class as there were many other assignments from my other 6 subjects in which I too have to meet the deadlines given! It WAS an abundance of works for me!!! Wise time management's all needed. How I wished that there's more than 24 hours in a day~~

Okay, stop whining! Back to business~Chiao

No comments:

Post a Comment