RSS

Monday, August 16, 2010

Week 6 - Module 1 ( Computer and Internet Skills)

As to what have been scheduled, we are going to do 5 modules throughout this course. And for this week class, we received Module 1 regarding to computer and internet skills.

So, basically this module comprises of skills related to:

1) Compressing files




2) Uploading files




3) Downloading files


4) Encoding materials



5) Storing files
6) Burning files


7) Scanning

8) Sending emails


9) Web search




With all these 9 skills, it is hoped that my computer and internet skills will gradually improve that I can use later in finding appropriate teaching materials for the pupils' learning. Overall, I can't wait to finish this very first module. With all the step-by-step tutorials for the 9 skills in the module, I really hope that I can finish this module just in time of submission. Aja-aja fighting!



No comments:

Post a Comment