RSS

Friday, August 13, 2010

week 5- Technological Teaching Aids~

Another week to come. This time around, we were told to expand the use of our teaching aids despite of the conventional ones that we used to do before. And for that, we were introduced to the wonders of technological teaching materials. How they can make our teaching sessions with the kids be better ones!Urm, aside from the board-and-chalk materials, why don't you integrate some technological use for the teaching aids?

And for us to get used to that, Pn. Foziah assigned us to find related teaching resources from the internet based on the topics given:

Year 4: Healthy Living




Year 5: Family First



Year 6: Wonderfully made


And to tell you, I was eager at first to do this task that me and my partner,Nazwan, have put our best efforts to gather the best teaching aids that can be integrated in the teaching of these 3 topics. There were various types of resources that were found useful to be used. Digital flashcards, videos, games, e-books, or even songs, well just to name a few.

Upon completing this task, I did realize that being as a 21st century teacher I have to be creative to vary my teaching aids to attract my pupils and make their learning experience be an effective one. In fact, using technological resources, I found that it is much easier and saves me more time.

As what I need to do is to google any related materials and with just simple clicks I can download or print out the resources found to be used in class. Perhaps, with combination of both kinds of teaching aids- technological and non-technological ones, can make the teaching and learning processes in the classroom be more effective, significant yet fun and interesting enough to suit with the pupils' learning preferences.


No comments:

Post a Comment