RSS

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Week 13- Module 4 (Video Editing)

This week, we submitted all the tasks from Module 2 as well as the module itself. The individual work,of editing a photo, the pair work, of the e-book and the group work, of the lesson plans where all the skills in photo editing were used to create the teaching aids for the intended lesson planning. Phew.

Actually, I like the idea of having the tasks to be completed at the end of every modules that we received. Only then I can practice all the related skills in creating appropriate teaching aids especially for Task 3-lesson planning. Practice makes perfect,right?


Okay, let's get back to business. Erm...the highlight for this week class.

Done with Module 2, now came Module 4. It's all about video editing. New module means new skills for me to gain. Yeehaw~~

For this module, we dealt with, of course, new softwares that I've never used before in video editing. Guess some of them are even used by professionals out there who work in entertainment world.

These are the softwares that were to be used for the skills in video editing:

1) Any Video Converter

2) BS player

3)Cyberlink PowerDVD

4) FLV to AVI Converter

5) Free Studio

6) HJ-Split

7) Image Grab

8) Power Video Cutter

9) Prism Video Converter

10) Real Player

11) Riva FLV Encoder

12) SID Video Cutter & Splitter

13) VCD Cutter

14)Windows Media Player

15)Online Downloader

Yes there are Windows Media Player, Real Player and Cyberlink PowerDVD already installed in my laptop, but only now I know that they are not merely used for watching any movies like I used to do before, but you can make use of them for video editing. Well, that's interesting to learn! I like! I love to explore new things especially if I can make use of them later when it's necessary. Can't wait to finish completing all the tutorials in this module~ ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment