RSS

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week 10 - B.O.B+ Hayley Williams +Maher Zain + M.Nasir + Siti Nurhaliza

This week, we were to submit 3 tasks for Module 3 which were related to audio editing. Task 1,we were asked to do a ringtone for any song chosen, task 2 we were to join 2 songs together and task 3 , we're to edit a song entitled 'Dua Insan Bercinta' by M.Nasir and Siti Nurhaliza. A song sung live by both of them.

Task 1

And for the ringtone task, I chose 'Airplanes' from B.O.B ft Hayley Williams. I used RealPlayer to cut the full-length song of 'Airplanes' to its chorus as the ringtone.





Task 2

For the second task, I chose songs from Maher Zain- Allahi Kya Karo and For The Rest of My Life to be joined together. And for that, I used Sony Vegas Pro 9 to join the two songs of Maher Zain.










Task 3

As for 'Dua Insan Bercinta', I used WavePad to cut out the introduction of the song, the clapping sound and to reduce the noise in the song as it's a song sung live in a concert.






These tasks gave me a chance to manipulate and to sharpen all the audio editing skills that I gained from Module 3 though. ^_~

And during the class, I showed all the 3 tasks to Pn. Foziah for her to first check on the quality of the works that I've done before submitting the final versions. Yes, there're few changes that I've to do to make the final versions of the 3 tasks be better ones. Aside from that, I took this chance to make full use of the 3-hour class by doing the remaining tutorials for Module 2 that're still not done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment