RSS

Saturday, July 17, 2010

There's Always The First Time

NUR LIYANA BT DAHALAN . PEH 080055

First week.First class.First impression.

And all I can say,it was COOL. No nervous breakdown.No goose bumps.Well,mind you, that usually happen to me whenever I have my first class with a new lecturer because I don't know how exactly the style of the class is. OK,forget about it.Let's come back to business.

PBEY3102:Using and Developing Resources in Primary School

Hurm, what I like most about this class is that,we are going to deal with technology and softwares for our assignments. Does that mean I don't have to 'ambush' the library any more and borrow all the 'artifacts' from there to complete my assignments? (Uh, really pray hard for that~) Just give me a break from all those paper-and -pencil tasks. Not that I don't like them but just give me a break..(sigh).

And then when Madam Foziah, our dear lecturer mentioned that we have to create a blog and write our weekly reflections throughout the semester, I was more than happy. Don't know why,perhaps it is way different from my previous assignments.I just want something new for me to explore and that made me a novice in this blogging world. Well, I don't care as there's always the first time.Who knows one day I might join any gatherings for bloggers out there.Giggles. (gag.gag.puke.vomit.Yes you may. Hahaha)

And yeah,she also asked us to buy an 8gb pendrive to keep all those projects that we are going to do for the whole semester. At that time I was like "Oh my,an 8gb one??!!! What on earth are we going to do with that? " (Low Yat Plaza,here I come!!!) Yet,I am thrilled and I am looking forward for the projects. Perhaps I can give a goodbye kiss to the times I had to bury my head into those thick books.He he he.Another new way for me to complete my course works.Smiles.

Another thing she asked us to do was to download Adobe Photoshop CS3.Photo editing skills which I am not familiar of. To be frank, I AM eager to do all the works because in the end I will have better ideas about technology when it comes to using and developing my teaching resources for the next two years.

All in all,it was indeed a fresh start for me.Looking forward for my next class. Till then,annyong (goodbye)~






No comments:

Post a Comment