RSS

Friday, July 23, 2010

2nd Week

A set of questionnaires to be answered for Mdm Foziah to have a background information on our knowledge and abilities in things related to technological skills.Though I found some of the questions seemed to be irrelevant to the main 'theme'-

"What is your plan for your future?"
a) futher your study
b) have a stable career
c) a plan for your retirement
yadaa.yadaa.yadaa.
(Warning:This is not the exact question,okayh~)

"Erk,is this related to PBEY3101?"That what I was thinking.But,never mind. Sure she has her reasons to include this type of question, right?

By the way,the main focus during the class was "How to type faster with NO errors." SUPER fast, okay!!! ;)

Oyeah~~That's what I want! You know what it got me annoyed whenever I have to do these 3 in one (shall I say)SHOT!-to type(making sure of the right letters),to refer to the notes,and to look at the text on the screen especially when I am at the final stage of completing my assignments.

She did give us a copy of the software on how to type real fast with no errors.Practice! Practice! Practice! Thanks to her after this those 3 become 2 just in one shot~heehee.

One significant lesson I learnt this week-It's not easy to get people to voluntarily lead other people.Only those with big heart are willing to take the burden.And one of those is the only Bahak.(You get my standing ovation,young man!)Though you seemed very reluctant at first.Ahaks!

And to our voluntary treasurer,Dominic, I hope we all won't give you a hard time this round,OK?
Money!Money!Money!

Till then,goodbye peeps~See you in next entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment